- We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
- We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via an email to email@example.com.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
At TheBestVPN.in, your information is our top priority, and we take every measure to keep it secure. Our robust physical and electronic security safeguards prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your data.
Furthermore, we strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998, ensuring that all personal data is handled with utmost care and in compliance with relevant regulations. Your privacy is in safe hands with us!
As you explore TheBestVPN.in, you may encounter links to external websites.
Kindly be aware that we have no control over these external sites, and their privacy practices may differ from ours. We cannot take responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to those websites.
Exercise caution and thoroughly read the data protection and privacy policies of any external site before submitting your data. Your online safety matters to us!
At TheBestVPN.in, we continuously review and update our policies to ensure they remain current and aligned with the latest standards.
Last Updated: 24/10/2017
Please check back periodically for any updates. Your privacy and trust are essential to us, and we strive to keep you informed of any changes that may impact your experience on our website.
TheBestVPN.in owned and operated by Affiliare Inc. We pride ourselves on an unbiased review process, providing reliable information to our visitors.
Please note that any mention or reference to specific products or services is based solely on information provided by the product owners and does not imply our endorsement.
Transparency is crucial to us. While we strive to furnish trustworthy content, we encourage visitors to conduct their own research before making decisions.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to assist and provide additional information as needed. Your satisfaction and trust matter to us!
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.